RIP someone or another

Wmcmanus

Thanks all....the odd/interesting part is that he wasn't conversational at all in Hebrew.....

I also remember a bunch of years back, Howard Stern had these two guys on who claimed they had a bit of JFK's flesh (from his assassination day) preserved in a bottle.  I remember thinking that one sounded like my uncle, and sure enough it was him; they had pranked Stern....

EDIT: found the video clip for anyone that cares to watch all or part of it, and also found out as a result that Howard Stern WAS in on it from the beginning......I had actually never heard the whole story; knew it was a prank obviously, but never knew it was arranged with Stern ahead of time.

Edited by skullguise
  • Like 3

RIP Uncle Ronnie, and condolences for your family's loss, Todd.

Just saw your post re: Uncle Ronnie, Todd.  I join Al and everybody else here in saying, sorry for your loss, but, more importantly, celebrating your famous uncle's life.  What a treat he must have been at family gatherings.  Mazel tov to Uncle Ronnie and all his heirs... 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...