Balancing Act

morphsci

yeah, I'd go with the 40 step TKD for approximately the same price.

Having had samples of each simultaneously, I went with the RF15.

Also, +-2dB accuracy to log curve and +-1dB channel matching seems rather lame to me...

True, as long as you believe those specifications totally define the performance of the pot and believe all manufacturers provide exactly comparable specifications.

• 1 year later...

Craig got a typically spastic but ultimately very favorable review in 6Loons:

6Moons BA Review

While I agree that documentation and labeling need to be improved [and realize that not everyone can have Craig over to their house to explain how the single-ended loop out works as a switcher even without power :palm:] but Srajan goes off the deep end over the issue. The fact that he then gives the BA a Blue Moon Award demonstrates his nutiness even more.

The review also say Srajan has "Inner-ear" headphones. Surgical implants?

Actually they are rectum implants, the music travels up his GI tract through his esophagus up his nasal cavity and bounces off his cochlea. Sort of like the Bose wave guide principle.

What the what? I don't understand that review at all. Did he actually use clapping hands to review?

Craig Uthus' Eddie Current brand is craftily named. His Balancing Act is just as cunninglinguist.

:blink:

Still there's beauty to be found...

moth1.jpg

Edited by blessingx

I just love it that Srajan hasn't got a clue what he's talking about and just copies what ever the manufactures tell him. Trying to compare the perceived value of those amps makes him look even more stupid. :palm:

One question, when did Craig start to use the Alpha volume pots?

I also love how he compares different amps and judges how "good" they are just by how many parts are used in them. The more parts, the better!!

• 3 months later...

Wow, really great review, Ryan!

I missed my chance to hear it at two separate meets; your review really gives me a sense of how great it sounds.

So, can I have my whore back now? :P

(Or pass it on to Chris or back to Jim)

Of course! Chris preferred as i eventually will be seeing him for some mods he's helping me with my adcom.