And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

Travelling home. Looks like 4th rebooking is the charm. At least they got me on this flight, as i heard them tell people before me it was full. Got in after they processed the upgrades, so no first class, but will for the Atlanta to Seattle leg. Betting my luggage didn't make it.

• Like 1

Realized I've gotten old and soft... I put the hard top on the Jeep today, the earliest I think I've ever done it with any of my Jeeps. Between the hot summer and having a newborn, I just wasn't getting the top down. And I'll be damned if I'm not happy to have the quieter top back on.

Realized I've gotten old and soft... I put the hard top on the Jeep today, the earliest I think I've ever done it with any of my Jeeps. Between the hot summer and having a newborn, I just wasn't getting the top down. And I'll be damned if I'm not happy to have the quieter top back on.

I couldn't believe it the other day when I had the top open and you did not. :poke:

I can't say, I wasn't there ;D. Somehow I misunderstood you--or my memory is playing tricks, or both-- so I thought that the ankle problems might have come from loading weight on it a bit early. Anyway, being eager to recover normal life is something most people try to do, so nothing to reproach. Just take it easy, carpal pathology, be it your trapezium or scaphoid bones, isn't easy to treat and for sure it needs some rest to help the steroids to do their magic.

No PT suggested?

Sounds like fun Al, especially for grandson!

Me: popular dad today while my wife is at her college reunion.  After a haircut for my son, we went out to lunch for some good local pizza and "spicy fries."  Then his friend came over, and he got permission back to play Grand Theft Auto 5 (taken away due to some bad quiz/homework grades).  They played ping ping, air hockey, and watched a movie, while I slow cooked some ribs.  They went over very well, kids loved them.

Off in a couple to have some warmed-up pumpkin bread with vanilla ice cream.....