And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

Yes, great pics indeed. You will all look back in a year & laugh.

Also this.

Nice cast.  I seem to recall hearing (from a reputable source) that fracturing bones as a child is associated with better mental health and fewer phobias as a teenager and adult.

I just got my second root canal in as many weeks.  Hooray for employer-paid dental coverage!

Wait.  Isn't dental work covered under Canada's universal heath care system?

Wait.  Isn't dental work covered under Canada's universal heath care system?

Nope. Dentists and optometrists can't bill the government for their services. Some legit medical things aren't covered either, like ambulance rides and certain genetic and other tests. I don't really understand why certain things aren't covered, but to say the system is universal is not completely correct.

Found out from the blood work / culture results that my knee, while still swollen is not infected (as far as they can tell) when I asked if would be better if it was infected (and thus providing a cause for the swelling) I was told that infected knee's are not doctor recommended.

So now I'm about to subject it to 10+ hours of transatlantic flight. What could possibly go wrong? I have an MRI booked on my return, so we'll see what they say - maybe "non specific inflammation" if it's a repeat of 20 years ago (same symptoms/onset - but no root cause - resolved itself over 6 months)

Weather on journey down to SFO was glorious.

post-545-13819669051108_thumb.jpg

Brother in Law said weather in UK was cold, wet and crap. No change there then

Now "enjoying" obligatory overpriced generic airport fare.

post-545-13819669314161_thumb.jpg

I'm Back in two weeks. Joanne may act as my chauffeur, then spend more time with her elderly mother, returning later. It's not like she has a job to rush back to now...