And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

Waiting on the a/c installation guys. Yesterday they were supposed to be here at 8am and showed up at 9:30. Said they would come at 7am today. It's almost 8:30 and I'm still waiting. Not that I really give a shit or have anything else to do, but I got out of bed early... now thinking about locking up the house and going out for breakfast. If they arrive while I'm gone they can wait on me for a change.

G'luck, Ken!

So it's been a while since I posted, but I've been back at work a few weeks now. I'm doing 4-6 hour days currently, as I still don't have a car and I'm pretty much staying until a buddy can pick me up mid-day. I'm down to 0-2 pain pills daily (from 6-7 a couple weeks ago), but the last time I had 2 was last Friday. I'm getting to where I can get around faster whilst walking, and doing about a 2.5MPH pace on the treadmill during PT. I'm using a cane, but that's mostly to prepare for my Halloween costume as Winnie the Pimp

pimpin pooh.jpg

My car, which has been out of commission for a couple weeks longer than I have, should FINALLY be fixed this week... just a few last things to reassemble and I can *hopefully* drive again.

My back feels a LOT better, but still a good bit numb in certain areas. As nerve regeneration, I've been told, is 1mm/day, I'm hopeful things will come back over time. It's been almost a month and a half now, and there's... well... :sigh:

Oh well. Since I'm taking so few drugs now, I can start drinking again, right? Right?

Off to lunch.

**BRENT**