And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

My daughters school is the same. ALL DRUGS are treated as contraband even when prescribed for very good reasons.

This kind of shit makes me crazy. How do we expect kids to grow up to be functioning human beings when the authority figures in their lives so often are puerile fucktards?!!!!

I'm glad Alden is OK. 

• Like 1

... unusual food item was a previously unopened bottle of fat free ranch dressing that expired in April. I ate some too and did not react but who knows what is in that crap.

Ranch dressing can be heavy in cream and mayonnaise/eggs which can kick my ass anytime.

Another thought may be cross contamination in the kitchen which you will most probably never identify.  Our kitchen cross contamination concerns are the main reason why my boys can never eat in a restaurant.

When you are ready, perhaps a visit to an allergist for a blood draw and a CAP-RAST test may help identify unknown allergy sources.

Sorry to hear about Alden's second allergy round Al. Glad memorial went well.

Cleaned the garage all weekend here in anticipation for the move. Found long lost Ety ER4Ss and Livewires prototype T1s this morning. Made packing almost enjoyable.

Edited by blessingx
  • Like 4

Yesterday my wife and I celebrated (slightly late) our 9th wedding anniversary.  We dropped the kids of at Nana and Papa's and headed into Boston.  Grabbed a few drinks first at the Top of the Hub and then at Jerry Remy's and then headed to Fenway to watch a rare Red Sox win.  We were behind home plate, 7 rows off the field and before the game we noticed that a few folks were heading onto the field so we figured we'd give it a try.  I'm pretty sure we weren't supposed to be out there but that didn't stop us.

medium.jpg

• Like 8