And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

I'm not trolling either, by the way. I realize I'm in the slim minority here, and understand how exciting that news would be to a lot of people were it true. In interest of peace and harmony and so forth, I try my best to avoid politics (on Headcase, anyway). But I just love that asshole with his "wrong" schtick, makes me laugh every time.

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, Wmcmanus said:

I'm not trolling either, by the way. I realize I'm in the slim minority here, and understand how exciting that news would be to a lot of people were it true. In interest of peace and harmony and so forth, I try my best to avoid politics (on Headcase, anyway). But I just love that asshole with his "wrong" schtick, makes me laugh every time.

No sir, I don't think you are trolling. Actually beside correcting, your answer made me chuckle too. :) I'm not into politics too for I dont give a shit about politics and politicians. I completely agree with Bill Burr, Louis C.K. and ofc. George Carlin on politics.

Just I was extremely happy when I saw the news, I post here immediately after I read, before checking if it's correct or not. I do not understand why they (maybe being FOX) put that news into the sliding thingie which I don't know its name.

Sorry again for my laziness. Beside being happy, the thing I've done can be considered being lazy too.

Edited by Sechtdamon

5 hours ago, Craig Sawyers said:

Hey - no sweat; you all gave us hope for a while :lol:

Well, thanks. :) If my mistake caused anything good, I'm glad. But normally I'm very carefull about not stepping into bullshit.

5 hours ago, Dusty Chalk said:

...and made us show our true colours!

Not that we don't wear our true colours on our sleeves, like a badge of honor.

Well, most of us, anyway.

I only completely agree with Marx on showing true colours. It is a good thing to do. Well Proudhon believe it too.

Well, some people like to keep things for him/herself. But showing yourself as different person, imho, so wrong to others, and cruel to yourself. So I agree with you Dusty, sir.

You sirs are really so nice to me, even me being idiot before did not prevent it. I'm not saying that for licking asses but you are also so full of knowledge on this hobby, I see all of you as teachers or big siblings.

And the best thing about this Community, you can go full force on bullshit.

I'm still seeing myself on a thin ice, thb. :) got so many things to learn.

Edited by Sechtdamon
  • Like 1

You take care of stray animals, to a degree few of us here would.  That says a lot about your character and humanity.  I and I'm sure others recognize and commend that.  Don't worry about getting our hopes up for the future of our country and world :lol::unsure:

Off politics for a bit: my son got his first acceptance to college 2 days ago, along with $22k/yr scholarship award offer!  BUT....the letter said it was Early Decision (binding).  We confirmed we had sent Early Action (non-binding), so Andrew talked with admissions.  New letter to come, still accepted right away, still the $22k/yr, and non-binding.

It's too bad this is 3rd or 4th choice for Andrew.  It happens to be closest to us and the only school in state he liked.  But I think it bodes well for other schools......

• Like 16