And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

Okey, I did nothing much till noon. After I ate, I decide to remove the acrylic panel of the egmont. Cuz I think it was blocking heat dissipation, (I was right to think that way, top panel is much more cooler now.) So I unscrew the nuts of the panel, But it just stood still. Then I pulled harder. It was glued to the top of the upper closure:

IMG_20161217_183335424_HDR.jpg

IMG_20161217_183352370_HDR.jpg

So, I took off to find a solvent to remove the glue residuals, All I could find was a strong (as a girl of gratis told me) strawberry flavored acetone. So I started to scrub:IMG_20161217_192824503_HDR.jpg

IMG_20161217_195331831.jpg

IMG_20161217_195340280.jpg

The finish of the chasis was paint. So acetone removed it too. :) The egmont looks like this now:

IMG-20161217-WA0005.jpeg

I'm visiting afyon for granite top cover, at first avaliable weekend. Well it looks better than with acrylic shit, as it is now, most importantly, It is lot more colder than it was with acrylic on it.

I'm so high with strawberry flavored acetone smell now, All I wanted to do is playing with my fleshlight and getting some sleep.

Pic Below:

IMG_20161217_231418038_HDR.jpg

Sorry Dusty, my imaginary friend made me do this joke. :D

Edited by Sechtdamon
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dusty Chalk said:

Lollers, I thought he was being silly.  You mean, it really was light blue vs ...uh...darker medium blue without going full navy blue?

Actually, there was three shades of blue. UCLA (lightest), UNC (baby blue), and UK (dark blue).

• Like 1

Fought a sinus infection and a sinus headache...irrigated my sinuses repeatedly...I don't usually get headaches, so I find this one borderline incapacitating.  It's like part way to a brain freeze...1/2 way?  Maybe not that much, but constant...unlike a brainfreeze, which you know while having it that it's temporary...

Oh and:  I lost.

On 19.12.2016 at 1:57 AM, Dusty Chalk said:

Fought a sinus infection and a sinus headache...irrigated my sinuses repeatedly...I don't usually get headaches, so I find this one borderline incapacitating.  It's like part way to a brain freeze...1/2 way?  Maybe not that much, but constant...unlike a brainfreeze, which you know while having it that it's temporary...

Oh and:  I lost.

F..k Dusty, sorry to hear that. MY sinuses got sucked out by medical prosedure twice 10 years ago. I was literally crying cuz of the enduring pain.

Is your sinus infecton chronic? Does it happen every year at winter? That sucking out the discharge with pus completely ceases the headaches.

Get well sir.

Edited by Sechtdamon
  • Like 1

Thanks, guys.

It's sort of chronic -- I've learned to prevent sinus infections for the most part simply by keeping my sinuses clear, staying on top of all my allergy medicines.  I've actually gotten so good at preventing sinus infections that even when I get sick and one of the symptoms is congestion, I can still take care of it by lots of gentle irrigation, but this one has me stumped.  I can breathe through my nose right now, but I still have that -- WARNING:  TMI, STOP READING HERE IF THIS SORT OF DISCUSSION MAKES YOU SQUEAMISH -- green discharge that I associate with a sinus infection.  It's not the worst I've ever had -- with that sickeningly sweet smell -- but I'd usually be back to clear by now, so I don't know what's going on -- maybe there's a pocket that the irrigation isn't getting to.

But yeah, one more day and I'm going back to the doctor.

• Like 1