What did you do today?

riceboy

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brent, Here's hoping you as easy a time as possible. Been there, done that.

It reminds me. I was a bouncer for years at a big Philadelphia Gentleman's Club. Whenever I would throw a Bachelor out, before I threw them out I'd tell them the three most important things a bachelor can be told. (Jokingly)

1) Marriage is a form of Death.

2) Children are Nails in the Coffin

3) Divorce is the Birth of Hope

Brent ... shit happens, and nothing is ever final, or as it seems. Wake up each morning, take a deep breath, and see what the day is all about. Just sayin' ... Best wishes to you, your kids, and, yes, even the possible ex. As all your other homey's have said, we are here for you.

Went up to Chicago for work today. On the way back I figured I would shop for a little bourbon and beer at Binny's. So I did my shopping and when I was checking out my Visa debit card was declined. So when I called up the bank it seems that some douche bag tried to charge $3000 worth of travel on the card. Luckily the bank blocked the charges, and cancelled the card. The bad news is it will take 10 - 14 days to get a functional replacement. Annoying but it could have been worse. Needless to say I left Binnys without the beer and bourbon. Luckily, I have ample supplies at home.