Please drink a toast to my dad

guzziguy

My father, Lt Col. Kenneth Mueller (I'm actually the II), passed away today at 3:15 PDT. He almost made his 90th birthday, which is May 29. He had a great life, cheated death many times and died quietly at home, as was his wish. He was a veteran of WWII, Korea and Vietnam. I would just like to ask HCers to send some good thoughts his way and for the drinkers to drink something in his honor.

Thanks. See you at CanJam.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My sincerest condolences Ken. Sounds like your dad lived a very full and fullfilling life. I know what you are saying regarding cheating death. My father-in-law was in the Army during WWII in the Phillipines and was slated to invade Japan. He always said if that had happened he knew he wouldn't be coming back... it sure gave him a different outlook on the rest of his life.

We have a lot in common. My Father started in the Army Air Corp in WWII, and made the military his life. One tour in Korea and two stints in Vietnam being among the first of the "Kennedy Advisor's". He passed three years hence and lived a full and meaningful existence. They are probably swapping stories as I'm typing! CHEERS....

Ken,

My condolences to you and your family. Your father must have been a a very special person to have lived this long and to have had such kind and productive children.

Heres a toast to Lt. Col Mueller.

I'm sorry to hear about your father Ken. Sending my thoughts and prayers to you and your family. I would like to thank your father's service to our country as well. When I get home from work I'll be sure to toast and raise a glass to your dad.