And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

Signed a lease for a new apartment today.  Moving downtown Seattle, in the South Lake Union neighborhood, half a mile from where I will be working (when not travelling or working from home).

This is the layout of the one I rented:

q0R5AZ0.jpg

Though I am waffling about changing to this one, which is $40/month more and I would have to take it 6 days earlier:

T1xeJJ8.jpg

Synchronous gigabit fiber internet is going to be happening too. :)

• Like 1

Antonio, you are welcome to it, though do realize that the room is more likely to hold a computer desk or two and a diy workshop than a bed.  While the apartment is only about 2-3 blocks from the space needle, the balcony view is basically just of the street below and the opposing building.

I'd go for #2, the bedrooms are much better and why do you need a balcony for when it rains all the time.

I dont know about the weather but the one thing my condo lacks is anything outside

Would want to know if grilling is permitted on balcony

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Headed up to Denver to stay the night before going to Glenwood Springs and the Snowmass Jazz Festival Saturday - Monday.

Discovered the brand new Subaru Forester's rear hatch power door lift is quite powerful when closing, especially if you forget where you left your 10 month old iPhone 5s.

Realized I brought a spare 64GB unlocked iPhone 4s with me, and didn't have a SIM card adapter to use the 5s Nano SIM.  Hoping the scotch tape holds the SIM in place until I can get a new SIM in the morning before we take off.  No new 5s for me, will wait for the 6 to come out.

post-905-0-81825100-1409379247_thumb.jpg