And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

My condolences Mike. I hope your mother in law and family find peace.

Wayne, what a bummer. You should get hold of your local news station and do an "on air" request for the return of Santa's stuff. That way the people who took them can return it to the station with no questions asked.

We've kind of tried this. Nobody took the toy bag. I just left it on top of my SUV and drove home, so somebody obviously found it and said, WTF?!?!? Had it been found by a sensible person, they probably would have brought it to the local police station (lost and found). That's what everyone does here in Cayman. But not too many people here are sensible.

Edited by Wmcmanus

Thanks to everyone and sorry to hear about your dad. My mother in law passed away this morning.

So sorry, Mike. Somehow I missed all of this as I was fretting about silly and inconsequential things like losing my Santa toy bag. Wish I could be there to give Gail a hug. Hang in there and be strong for her and everyone.

Mike B., I am truly sorry to hear of your loss. My condolences to you and your family.

Wayne, I hope you get your Santa sack and its contents back ASAP.

Nate, may a windfall come your merry way.

Mike, wishing you well and a speedy facial nerve recovery.

My day has been mostly uneventful and stagnant, just doing as many mundane chores around the house as possible, and exercising my patience tolerance while I await (all day almost, mind you) for Fed-Ex to make their final delivery attempt of my early delivery package. Notice, it's no longer early (e.g., before 10:30 AM). Yet this is the last of our Xmas gifts and the only one that required a signature, albeit an indirect one and yesterday, my neighbor refused to sign for it -- how neighborly, huh. So I decided to take the day off of work and started my holiday a day early to ensure we get those stink'n Crocodile belly wallets, but where the F are they!!! Though, my griping is pretty petty in comparison to those above and I am humbled.

Finally getting over my cold, went to work today and my VP calls me in. He presented me with a letter from the CFO and CAO/Legal Council, thanking me for participation in a recent high visibility project, and presenting me with a nice little bonus!

Now, what gear to buy....?! evil.gif What, dear.....oh.....yes.....of course I can put some more towards the Bar-Mitzvah undecided.gif

Sorry for your loss Mike, having lost my mom back in mid september I feel for you and your wife.

Today I spent time with my dad who is in town for Christmas and resting in between chemo treatments. So far he is responding well and we are optimistic, time will tell.