Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

Long overdue purchase.....Panasonic 55VT30. Got a smoking deal thru my EPP program. $2,099 vs $2,799 list. Can't wait to get this thing!

Awesome! You'll love it, man! I've got a 65VT25 and a 50VT25. Looking forward to checking out the VT30 series, just out of morbid curiosity if nothing else.

are they finally back in stock? i bought my 35mm F/2 because i couldn't find that lens in stock anywhere.

According to amazon, they will be in stock on June 16th. They seem to be in stock at B&H but cost $259 instead of $199 though.

I should get one of those...

You should.

Edited by shellylh

Paid for two passport photos and processing fees to the State Department for two passports. Hopefully, no more students will bail on this high school service project to Costa Rica in July and it will come off without further hitches. Nothing like total Spanish immersion and community service all rolled into one to teach these southern California kids there is more to life than studying and movies. The parent's and friends of one of the students leading the trip are educators from Costa Rica who have organized a pretty full agenda of local business tours, visiting with local families and tutoring grammar school children. A great way for these girls to end their summer vacation and prepare for their senior year of high school. If my wife can get her paperwork processed soon perhaps we can take a trip somewhere for wine tasting too.

The food was great, the beaches were clean and sparsely populated and driving around the country was easy. Getting used to the four foot long iguanas and all the monkey's (sorry Dinny) took a while but that's what the beer is for. :P

Al,you have now been inducted into the Moth owners hall of fame.