What did you do today?

riceboy

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a majorly sucky day, which included but not limited to purse being stolen, car being broken into with windows smashed, injuring ankle at work, blah blah blech. Now have no money, no id, no open bank accounts..... but on the good side had my JH13s and phone in my hand at the time. Thanks goodness for that.

Saw my youngest daughter's new apartment. Took her and my new son-in-law to a local Scottish Festival. Threatened rain all afternoon. Closed with pizza at Bilbo's where everything on the menu is named from the Hobbit. Good pizza!

Were there lots of kilts and ginger beards and inbreeding and racism for the proper Scottish experience?

Had a majorly sucky day, which included but not limited to purse being stolen, car being broken into with windows smashed, injuring ankle at work, blah blah blech. Now have no money, no id, no open bank accounts..... but on the good side had my JH13s and phone in my hand at the time. Thanks goodness for that.

:(

double espresso to chase away cobwebs of party last night. then: wrote, while monitoring torrents... ;-) shopped for lunch and dinner. went back to work after a light lunch. gave up around 5 to head to the pool, cooked dinner (roast figs with provolone and prosciutto, glazed pork chops, roasted fingerlings with himalayan pink salt and white truffle oil, pecan pie). wine, robert fripp vs brian eno, up loud - voila.

moar pitchers damit

Here's one for ya:

69279109.jpg

Yes, you don't need much to get by, you have music, and that is most important! ;)

Were there lots of kilts and ginger beards and inbreeding and racism for the proper Scottish experience?

:) Kilts, tossing of the caper, pipes. What's not to like?

:( Ouch! That sucks!

Sorry to hear about the seriously shitty day Vicki, that is horrible. Good to know they didn't get all the valuables.

Yesterday, I moved into a new apartment and have little internet access. I think that might actually be more healthy for me at home. Today, I'm in the classroom getting ready for students tomorrow. :eek:

double espresso to chase away cobwebs of party last night. then: wrote, while monitoring torrents... ;-) shopped for lunch and dinner. went back to work after a light lunch. gave up around 5 to head to the pool, cooked dinner (roast figs with provolone and prosciutto, glazed pork chops, roasted fingerlings with himalayan pink salt and white truffle oil, pecan pie). wine, robert fripp vs brian eno, up loud - voila.

Would that on be on waffles?