And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

I somehow manage to ALWAYS get up a few minutes before the alarm regardless when it's set. A few years ago when I was working as an assistant to a entertainment event producer even after three hours of sleep I always got up before the alarm.
im also like this. Unfortunately, when i don't wake up before the alarm, the alarm won't wake me up either.

Yesterday, I woke up at 3:30 am and drove to Julie's home. Got there around 4:15 and no one was happy to be woken up. It was one of the girls birthday so called them to a room and handed them their tickets to magic kingdom. Never have I seen eyes open that wide that quickly. I got there that quickly hoping to get out on the road early but being a household of 1 big girl and 2 small girls we didn't get out till 7. We stopped at a gas station to get some ice and I realized my wallet had been taken out of my pocket without my knowledge and placed in the house. I was given equal amounts of crap for the next three hours as I had given them for delaying us.

Got to magic kingdom. The weather was beautiful. All the girls had fun. Spent absurd amounts of money on M&Ms and random crap. Drove home at 1am. Put all three girls to bed and went home.

This morning I got a big thank you voicemail.

It was an awesome day.

Now time to study :(

Edited by crappyjones123
  • Like 2

Sounds like fun, Crap!

I got to get out to go hang at a karaoke bar with a friend and his wife, and wound up meeting this other couple and going to hang out with them at place I used to go all the time. All got started when dude's wife was making out with my buddy's wife, we started talking about haircuts + stylists, and then I realized this guy's wife was drinking scotch. The next four hours were sitting around outside at a couple places just talking to these crazy, interesting people (former gigging professional musician turned IT guy.) Just for grawk's amusement, the MENSA thing got brought up and turns out we're in the same chapter, but he's one of the "never goes to the dinners" kind of person. That started other lines of convo. :)

It's always fun to work on that whole "fake extroversion" thing out in public. I've met some interesting characters that way.

**BRENT**

Test drove the Genesis Coupe. Meh, there were some things I liked ok, but I was very underwhelmed. I wish I could find somewhere that had the BR-Z or FR-S in stock. I think I actually prefer the 'stang I am driving right now, except for the bloody awful visibility out of it.

Edited by cetoole

I've never liked the modern Mustang. IMO the last time the Mustang was cool was in '69. And for a car of that size and weight, it's ridiculous how small the interior space is.

The Toyota and Subaru joint venture does look appealing. But I did like the Genesis Coupe R-Spec.

I've never liked the modern Mustang. IMO the last time the Mustang was cool was in '69. And for a car of that size and weight, it's ridiculous how small the interior space is.

The Toyota and Subaru joint venture does look appealing. But I did like the Genesis Coupe R-Spec.

i'd consider the Mustang, if i were in a new car market, and it came as a hatchback. BHSE boxes need a hatchback.

Is the car buyers guide thread? Sorry to go off topic, but I'm at the second of three elimination games with my son. Giants are out to a quick 5-0 lead so we are feeling good but not complacent. Moar runs needed!

post-95-13508666211641_thumb.jpg

Back on topic, I rode in an Equus Chairman and maybe a Genesis while I was in Korea. The Chairman feels like a limo and you need a driver to look proper.

• Like 1