What did you do today?

riceboy

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're actually visiting family-in-laws in Forest Hills. But it wasn't the distance that was the problem, it was the masses of humanity in their great steel beasts.

Word. I started going out to Montauk when I was 3 years old. It's one of my favorite places on planet earth. My parents have since had a house in East Hampton, where I am this weekend. I love it out here dearly.

But so many of the people out here (specifically my fellow cityfolk) suck in the worst possible ways. And getting here does indeed suck donkey balls. That's why my favorite time is now September and October.

Anyway, we grilled some fish last night and drank some wine. I bought cigars for everyone but fell asleep before I could smoke one.

I went out to dinner for a friend's birthday, then a local bar. Played 'Hoop Fever' doubles by stealing the balls from the other machine. Drank DFH 60 all night, with a few shots of the birthday tradition Yager. Got home at 3 this morning, was up with a nice headache at 6:30. I can't sleep in anymore.

Going on vacation with the family to Williamsburg, VA in a few hours.

I spent a week there working two weeks ago. Stared in through the windows in Colonial Williamsburg since I didn't want to spend the $35. Spent most of my time not working drinking at the Deli though. :) Have fun.

Slept in until late morning. Listened to music for a while. Spent the afternoon listening to Tom Hankins' Harbeths. Came home with a stack of CDs. Listened to more music for a while, and still listening to music now.

Overall a pretty good day, especially compared to last week.

I've often dreamed of opening up one of the up for auction storage units in my Mom's self storage facility and seeing a sight very similar to that. Hasn't happened yet.

They just get prettier every time I see them Justin.

Now go take a nap.

I've often dreamed of opening up one of the up for auction storage units in my Mom's self storage facility and seeing a sight very similar to that. Hasn't happened yet.

They just get prettier every time I see them Justin.

Now go take a nap.

the fun has just begun. i'm not sure i can fit more than 1 in my car. oh yeah, and only 14 more to go :(

Yesterday we took Lily to the Seacoast Children's Museum for the first time. It was pretty funny to watch the other kids her age sit semi-passively and play with one thing while she roared about the place running from room to room.

Today we're off to the beach for some sun, sand and very little relaxation. :)