Happy Birthday Pars!

swt61

Thanks guys! Had a pretty good day. It is my last week at my current job; my boss took me out for lunch to a more upscale Mexican place in Wheaton and we had a couple of margaritas and too much lunch. Kind of funny when you get along really well with a boss 30 years your junior... my Raleigh is 12 years older than he is :). He was a big reason why taking the new job was such a tough decision, although the new boss seems like a good guy, and the company makes up for many of the current ones shortcomings.

And got out for a short ride (6 mi) with my youngest son just before dark. Sipping the usual (Lil Sumpin'), so life is good.

Edited by Pars
  • Like 6

36 minutes ago, recstar24 said:

What was the Mexican place in wheaton? I could have swore I hit them all up in our area :)

Cozymels. I hadn't eaten there in 10 years or more. It was pretty good, not great. I miss the Baja Fresh that used to be up there.

1 minute ago, Pars said:

Cozymels. I hadn't eaten there in 10 years or more. It was pretty good, not great. I miss the Baja Fresh that used to be up there.

Ah, cozymels, the big place right off of butterfield, yeah we’ve been there before lol. It’s a nice affordable Mexican place with ambiance. I prefer the holes in the wall, we’ve got one right by the house here I’ll take you to next time your in the area and loaning me gear lol.